3KW Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger
3KW Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger
ExpertPower 3000W Pure Sine Wave Inverter Charger | Peak 9000W | DC 12V - AC 110V | LifePO4/ Lithium Battery Compatible | Auto Transfer Switch | LCD Display
- Wide-Spectrum Compatibility: The ExpertPower Pure Sine Wave Inverter/ 30A Charger is designed to meet the needs of all battery systems including AGM, Wet, Gel, and LiFePO4 with 8 profiles and built-in UPS functionality that automatically switches between shore power and battery power in an industry-leading 5ms
- Intelligence-Driven CPU: An LED+LCD provides a methodical user interface that streamlines data on system status (i.e. Priority Mode, Frequency, Error Codes) and battery status (i.e. voltage, load) in an easy to understand way without compromising its practical capabilities of 90-99% efficiency and idle power saving consumption of 1-6W
- Convenient Prioritization: The inverter-charger includes priority settings that automatically switch between shore power and battery power to easily charge your battery system with ease and even able to be utilized without battery hookup for shore-power-only maintenance days, ensuring your power is ready when you need it. The package also includes a 33ft Smart Controller that allows you to adjust the inverter's settings from any comfortable range within your RV/Camper
- Premium Quality: The unit is composed of a clean-cut, steel-hardened iron case equipped with copper terminals and a double ball-bearing fan for maximized low-audibility cooling of the unit under high-power loads
- System-Wide Protection: The CPU utilizes a complex series of algorithms that detect dangerous conditions protecting both the unit and your battery system from overloading, overcharging, overheating, deep discharge, and short circuits for full peace of mind
|Rated Input Voltage||12V|
|Rated Output Voltage||110V|
|Output Voltage Range||±10% rms|
|Nominal Output Frequency||50/60 ± 0.3Hz|
110%≤load≤125% ±10%: Shutdown after 15 minutes
125%≤load≤150% ±10%: Shutdown after 10s
Load>150% ±10%: Shutdown after 20s
|Low Battery Alarm||10.5Vdc ± 0.3Vdc|
|Low DC input voltage automatic shut-down||10.0Vdc ± 0.3Vdc||High DC input voltage warning, then shut down||16Vdc ± 0.3Vdc||High DC input voltage Recover||15.5Vdc ± 0.3Vdc||Battery Charger current||50A||Battery Type Compatibility||Seal lead-acid, Flooded, Gel, AGM, Lithium LiFePo4||Power-saving mode||10W||Power saving on||20W~60W||Operating Temperature Range||32°F to 140°F||Storage temperature||5°F ~ 140°F||Humidity||5% to 95%||Noise||Max 60dB|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||18.5 x 7.5 x 9 Inch|
|Safety||CE / EMC Certifications|
|Warranty||1 Year Hassle-Free Limited Warranty|
We accept Purchase orders from various distributors, contractors, schools, universities, government institutions, and others.
To make a purchase order, please send the purchase order to us via e-mail at email@example.com and we will have your order processed within 24 hours. We accept multiple terms of payment including credit cards, checks, PayPal, & government cards.
For more questions regarding purchase orders, feel free to call our sales department at 1 (562) 630-3002.
We're dedicated to making the most reliable batteries on the planet. But we understand that things happen, so if anything is wrong with your product, we'll work to make it right.
We back each product with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 1 year warranty.
If you are not happy with your purchase, give us a call and we will fix any issues you have. That is our promise and guarantee.